Children of age for the Early Explorer program are just beginning to open their eyes to the world all around them and have lots of questions! They begin to explore the unknown by utilizing a very active and sensory based learning style. Their increased independence fuels their desire for investigation and discovery.
The Early Explorer program focuses on:
- Social-Emotional Development – Sharing, cooperation, politeness, group-work
- Creative Development – Story telling, dramatic play, art and crafts, music
- Sensory Development – Exploration of senses and texture
- Physical Development – Dance, indoor and outdoor play
- Language Development – Story time, verbal and non-verbal communication, recognizing and forming letters